Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas







Well, we made it through Christmas. Dylon and Heidi had a ball. We were tracking Santa on the internet on Christmas Eve and Dylon was so concerned that he was not going to be in bed before Santa got to Florence. We saw when Santa was in St. Croix and almost to Des Moines. Dylon corralled Heidi and got them both to bed. In the morning, Dylon woke up 1st and sent Heidi in to wake up Mom and Dylon came in to get Charlie and I. They were so excited to see Santa had brought Heidi's baby and Dylon's gun. Heidi loves her baby....it talks to her and cries and tells her exactly what she wants. If she says she's hungry and you don't feed her fast enough she cries. It is really cute to see Heidi take care of her. Her baby seems to want to hear a story ALOT and so Heidi is getting lots of time in reading to her baby. Dylon played all day with every toy that he got. He started coloring his new pillow case, but did not get very far because Grandma and Grandpa came over and he had to show off all of his new gifts. We all had a great day. We enjoyed our time with Gram and Papa Bruce for breakfast and then Boyd and Wendy joined us for dinner. We had a great time, but we all really missed our family.....Uncle TJ, Tia, Uncle Kyle and Kranberry. Today we stayed in our pajamas and played and had a great family day. Tomorrow I think we are going to go in and do a few exchanges and maybe go swimming.....FUN!!!! We hope everyone is doing well and WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! We missed everyone too. We just updated our blog. I am still trying to get our videos up so check back, hopefully it will be soon! Love you all. Heidi, I think your baby doll is so cute. I bet you are a great mom. Dylon, I can't wait to see your race track and play with you!
    Tia, Uncle Kyle, Kranberry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man Ya'll sure know how to make it seem like I missed out on a good day!! I miss you guys so much. Looks like Christmas was full of great presents and fun! How exciting! I wish I could have been there!

    I love you all,
    Uncle TJ

    ReplyDelete