Monday, December 22, 2008

CHRISTMAS!!!!



This is our 11 foot Christmas tree! Can you see how much bigger it is than me? It is almost Christmas. 2 more nights and then it's Christmas. You better be in bed so Santa can come. Santa is bringing me a gun and a bike light. Heidi is going to get a baby doll with a bottle. There is a ton of snow outside at our house. We got all of the decorations up. I made a thing it looks like a chicken and you hang it up on the tree. It's not really a chicken, but it's a bird. We got a new angel and it's glass. Merry Christmas! I love you.

3 comments:

  1. you two are SO ADORABLE!!! I wish i could be there to play in the snow with you and celebrate Christmas. I am going to the beach tomorrow to hang out, I will try and find some cool shells or rocks for you. Do you think Santa will come visit me even though I'm not at home this year?? I LOVE YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE!! It is so much bigger than you WOW!!

    I love you all SO MUCH!
    Uncle TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! My Christmas tree is not as big as yours. It is really huge! I am going to sleep all night so Santa comes to my house too. I want him to bring me a book and something to chew on. Mom said I can eat a candy cane today.

    We have lots of snow at my house and it is really cold. I like going outside but only for a little while. Maybe some day we can celebrate Christmas together and with Uncle TJ too....did you know he is MY uncle too??
    I love you,
    Kranberry (that's my special name from my family)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we get some new pics please? :)

    ReplyDelete