Thursday, December 11, 2008

The faces







We went to Mount Rushmore and Bear Country when we went on vacation. When we were on the way for me to babysit, we saw the faces. I looked at them, but in the summertime I will go back and walk right up to them, "right, Mommy?" When I got to Joe's house, Kranberry fell asleep. I played a game with a bat and a ball, we hit it to each other, but I didn't do very good on that. I didn't remember what it was called, but Mom says it's ping pong. We played in their downstairs. Down there there is a TV that you can bowl on. There was snow at Tia's house and we tried to build a snow man. We got our tree and it's 11 feet. Of course we will be gone tomorrow until night because we have to get Great Gram a Christmas tree.

2 comments:

  1. That's AWESOME!!! I love it!!! Keep up the good work!!! Nice pictures!! See it's not as hard as you thought now is it?!!!

    I miss you guys,
    LOVE YOU
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat pictures! I had so much fun when you were babysitting me. I want you to come back and play with me again. I love you, Kranberry

    ReplyDelete